Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Silence

Silence

 Supplies
PSP - I am using PSP X2 (But an older version should work also)

Supplies
PSPX2 (an older version will work also)

Scrapkit: Rose Love by HF-Projekte,
you can purchase it at Inspirations of Scrapsfriends
Thank you Heppy for such a pretty kit to work with!

Tube of choice: I am using the FTU artwork of ©ScarletGothica
Used with group permission

Mask of choice, I am using HorsePlays Pasture Mask #20
You can find this mask at here

Xero Plugin – Porcelain

Font of choice, I used Aquarelle here

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Use the following settings for drop shadow, unless otherwise stated:
Effects>3D>Drop Shadow>
V 3
H 3
Opacity 60
Blur 8
Color Black
Shadow on new layer unchecked

=^_^=   Ready to start?  Let’s go!  =^_^=

Open a new file, transparent, 650x650

Flood fill white

Layers>New Raster Layer
Selections>Select All
Open paper V13>Resize to 800 x800
Copy/Paste V13 Into Selection
Layers>Load/Save Mask>Load Mask From Disk
Fit to canvas checked
Source luminance checked
Invert transparency not checked
Hide all mask checked
Layers>Merge>Merge Group
Selections>Select None

Open Rose Love 14>Resize 40%
Copy/Paste above the mask layer
Add drop shadow

Copy/Paste your tube above the frame layer
Resize if necessary, I resized mine 75%
Add drop shadow
Apply the Porcelain Effect using the default settings
or settings of your choice

Copy/Paste Rose Love 11>Resize 55%
Apply drop shadow
Apply porcelain effect of choice, I used:

The embellishments I used are:
Rose Love10>Resized 10%
Image>Mirror
Image>Free Rotate>Left 20 degrees

Rose Love16>Resize 10%
Rose Love18>Resize 15%

Continue with embellishment as you want!

Close off the white bottom layer

Layers> Merge>Merge Visible

Resize 80%
I used colors #7d197e for the foreground
and #ebc6bf for the background for my name
1.0 Stroke
Font Size 100
I also gave my name a slight bevel using the following settings
 
Add the proper copyright and license information

If you want to use the white background you can
Layers>Merge>Merge All (Flatten)
File>Export>JPEG Optimizer
Set compression value to 25
Save to where you want

If you want to use the transparent background you can
File>Export>PNG Optimizer
Click “ok” on the next screen
Save to where you want

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial!




No comments:

Post a Comment